Terms1. Your agreement with Gerard Kearney Entertainment (“GKE”) is as set out in the online booking form completed by you together with these terms and conditions, under which GKE will provide the agreed services to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
2. This agreement will become binding on you and GKE on completion by you of the online booking form, your acceptance of these terms and conditions and acknowledgement by GKE that you have paid the required booking deposit.
3. GKE will provide the agreed services to you on the scheduled performance date in a responsible and professional manner at all times, with due consideration to any venue rules and regulations in respect of which notification is provided.
4. The agreed balance of the performance fee (ie after payment of the deposit) must be paid in full by you on or before the scheduled performance date. If payment of the balance of the performance fee is made on the performance date, such payment is to be made before 5.00 p.m. on the performance date, and is payable by bank draft or cash.
5. If you fail to make full payment of the balance of the performance fee by 5.00 p.m. on the performance date, GKE shall be entitled to recover the balance of the agreed performance fee as a liquidated contract debt, together with interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 10% per annum.
6. On completion of the agreement as per 2 above, GKE will reserve the time and date of your booking, and will consequently be unable to accept alternative bookings for the performance date scheduled. Consequently, in the event of a cancellation by you, the following conditions will apply:a. The deposit paid is non-refundable, unless this agreement is cancelled within 14 days, or a re-scheduled performance date can be agreed (in respect of which GKE reserves full discretion);b. If cancellation is made less than 30 days prior to the performance date, the full amount of the performance fee will be payable.
7. Cancellations can only be accepted where notified by e-mail (sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org), setting out your full name(s), performance venue and date of the performance to be cancelled. Cancellations by telephone or any other means of communication cannot be accepted.
8. This agreement is subject to a 14 day cooling off period; you have the right to cancel this agreement within 14 days of acceptance, by providing notification by e-mail to the address noted at 7 above.